Sometimes it’s all about stability and balance and symmetry.
About everything in its place. Finding that sweet spot of steadiness and equilibrium and moderation.
Texture Tuesday Processing (Photoshop CC 2014)
- Process Pioneer Woman Photography Boost action
- Add the Phoebe texture, blend mode = Multiply
- Process my midtone contrast action to enhance the texture details
- Add a Levels adjustment to increase overall contrast, especially in the highlights
- Add a Saturation adjustment, increasing the saturation of the violet tones in the window reflections
Below is the original image and the Photoshop layers palette:
Linking with Texture Tuesday, hosted by Kim Klassen