to touch stars
her outstretched hand
fills with snowflakes
During this holiday season, may your hand be filled with stars!
Texture Tuesday Processing (Photoshop CC)
- To add a dreamy focus effect, copy the background layer. In the Filter Menu, select Gaussian Blur; set the pixel value to 35 px. Set the opacity of this layer to 30%
- Add a Levels Adjustment to increase the highlights of the blurred layer
- Process the CoffeeShop Blog Cross-Processing action. Delete all created layers except the cross-processing 3 option. This adds the aqua tones.
- Add the Pixel Dust Photo Art Vintage Craquelure textre, blend mode = Hard Light
- Add the 2710 Texture, blend mode = Linear Burn
- Add another Levels adjustment, again bringing out the highlights and lightening the midtones
Below is the original image and the Photoshop layers palette:
Linking with Texture Tuesday, hosted by Kim Klassen