She sits within the clouds, mists swirling. The coolness of vapor, water droplets floating and twisting in a magical waltz of light and air.
She tries to see beyond, to what is ahead, to what comes next. But all is obscured, only the palest shadows visible, shimmering within the wisps.
She decides to just sit here, in the clouds, enjoying the solitude. This chance to be unseen and quiet. This chance to breathe in, breathe out – each inhalation filling her with dreams.
To sit and wait for the sun.
- Duplicate original image, blend mode = Soft Light
- Process the Vintagram action by CoffeeShop Blog
- Add woman image as a new layer. Transform to fit. Set blend mode = Multiply; opacity = 80%. Add a layer mask, painting over the window separators with black.
- Duplicate the woman layer. Set blend mode = Soft Light; opacity = 100%. Group the two woman layers.
- Add the Partings texture to the top of the layer stack. Set blend mode = Linear Burn; opacity = 60%.
Below are the original images used in this composite. The woman image is from the CD collection, Stage Beauties: Edwardian Theater and Silent Film Actresses.
Linking with Texture Tuesday, hosted by Kim Klassen