The Imperial Room
Can you see them, gathered at the entrance?
The dapper tuxedoed men, white bow ties glowing. The sophisticated women, the moonlit glint of sequins, feathered boas ruffling gently in the night breeze.
The furtive knock on the door. The secret password whispered.
The door slowly opens, releasing the soft golden glow of lamps turned low. For a single moment, the yearning plea of a jazz saxophone pierces the night; notes of laughter float upward to the stars.
They enter. Into that magical place, where every man is a king, every woman a queen.
Welcome to The Imperial Room.
Texture Tuesday Processing
- Add the LittleThings Texture, blend mode = Luminosity
- Run the Pencil Sketch action
- Run the Old West action from Pioneer Woman Photography
- Run my midtone contrast action to highlight the textures
- Run the B&W Beauty action from Pioneer Woman Photography. Mask the sign so the color is retained.
- Using a levels adjustment, darken the overall image to represent nighttime. Copy the sign mask to this layer so the sign is not affected by the adjustment.
Below is the original image and the Photoshop layers palette.
Linking with Texture Tuesday