She looks out, from behind the glass, at the world passing by. And yearns for a fresh start, a new beginning.
For her dreams to come true. For once upon a time and happily ever after. The granting of three wishes.
She closes her eyes and sees herself flinging up the sash, the cool night air rushing in. Floating free on silvered moonbeams, chasing her dreams, heart open wide.
What is she waiting for?
Texture Tuesday Processing
- Ran midtone contrast action to enhance the peeling paint texture
- Duplicated the original image. Set blend mode to Soft Light at 75% opacity
- Grouped these layers. Added a mask to the center window
- Cut and pasted the lady image below the Window group, sizing and positioning within the masked frame
- Added a Hue/Saturation adjustment layer to colorize the image
- In order to match the lady to the blues of the windows, duplicated the original image, setting the blend mode to Hue
- Added the Phoebe texture, setting blend mode to Multiply
- Added a Levels adjustment to increase overall contrast
Linking with Kim Klassen’s Texture Tuesday